THE MARYLAND HORSE TRIALS AT LOCH MOY, SEPTEMBER 30-OCTOBER 2, 2022
- All Area Championship competitors must be current USEA Members.
- All qualifying competitions must be USEA registered horse trials, three-day events, or CCIs.
- Divisions must have five or more starters to count as qualifying competitions.
- No horse may compete in more than one championship in a calendar year. This restriction does not include the AEC or any national championship.
- Beginner Novice divisions will not count as qualifiers for the Novice division.
- List the qualifying competitions on the entry form.
NOTE: Whips are not permitted to be carried in the Dressage Test at USEF/USEA Championships or USEA Area Championship divisions.