All proceeds benefit Area II Young Riders in their travels to the 2016 NAJYRC in Parker Colorado.
JUNE 25TH at Fair Hill's Sawmill Field water complex
BEGINNER NOVICE, NOVICE, TRAINING
The course will combine both show jumps and cross country jumps including a water jump and ditches. The course will begin with show jumps and run straight out to a shortened cross country course.The course will not be time or judged it is a schooling show.
- $35 entry fee with entry completed online + $25 per additional rounds entered- Beginner Novice, Novice & Training
- Entries must be received before the closing date June 18th
- Ride times will be posted Wednesday June 22
- All Riders must wear ASTM/SEI approved helmet, medical armband and protective vest.
- Riders may sign up the day of the show, if space is available ($45 registration fee+ $25 additional rounds entered) Please note: space is limited a spot the day of is not guaranteed.
- Current coggins is required with entry
- Payment will be completed the day off. Cash Checks and Credit cards will all be accepted at the schooling.